Potty Mouth Reporter
Today a student came up to me after PE and whispered, "I'm recording every time time a student curses. Is it alright if I write down the bad word?" To this I responded, "As long as it's in a safe place where no one else will find it." I mean, what's the harm, really?
This particular child is unique and likes to do odd jobs such as this. She likes to make lists, organize things, reminds me of someone else I know.
This particular task also reminded me of my grandpa who was a journalist. He was given the task of recording all of the known curse words into the computer so that if one was used in an article, it would be recognized. At least I think that's how the story goes.
The unfortunate part of this whole story is that the girl will probably have quite a few tallies in her curse journal and some of the words recorded may be new to me.

1 Comments:
I think I know someone like that too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home