Xanax and a Pedicure
Two posts in one day?!
I am in a wedding this weekend. At the end of the year, one of my students gave me a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use it. Last night I logged on to the website stated on the certificate to see if I could find the salon hours and maybe see if I could schedule an appointment online.
Much to my dismay, the website stated led me to a site where I could by Xanax and other prescriptions of sort online, without actually having to have the prescription. Hmmm. I double checked my spelling, tried again. Same site.
I then tried to look up the nail salon online, it brought be to Druggies R Us again. I looked in the Yellow Pages, you know, the actual paper one. Not listed.
Now the gift certificate doesn't expire until December 31st of this year so I'll be damned if I'm not going to get my mani/pedi. According to the certificate, which I later saw, the salon opens at 9:30am. I'll be going there to get a pedicure. And that's it.
My thought is, either the salon has made a big whoopsie, or the parent who gave me this gift is not very subtle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home