10 Again
I know I have not posted much this year. A friend brought this to my attention the other day. What can I say? 6th graders aren't nearly as entertaining as 3rd graders. Stressful? Yes. Quirky? No.
I've been tutoring a couple hours a day this summer so I do get the chance to work the younger kids. A 4th grader walked in last week with her iPod Touch. While she was working on her math assignment, I was using the calculator on it to check another paper. I decided to peruse the features of the iPod whilst I was waiting and stumbled upon her schedule. Aren't you curious what a 4th grader has scheduled? Yeah, me too. Throughout the day were things like, "Annoy brother" and "Tease brother" and other variations of this same topic. Not surprised.
This week the same student came in with a purse. I complimented it and she proceeded to pull out all the items. By "all", I mean three. She then said, "I never go anywhere without (simultaneously pulling out the items) my swimsuit, my wallet, and my book."
I mean, why not? You just never know when you might stumble into a pool party. Ah, to be 10 again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home