Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Day of School!

Today I said goodbye to my precious 3rd graders, but not without some strange comments of course.

We were on the playground enjoying some yummy treats that I provided and I was surrounded by the girls who were much too close for comfort. The boys were off playing basketball after snarfing down their treats.

Randomly, one girl asks, "Would you get fired if you weren't following the rules?" So I probed and said, "Well, that depends on what I was doing I suppose." First mistake. Should've ended the conversation or diverted her attention elsewhere. Then she asked, "Well, let's say you showed up barefoot in your bikini," to which I replied, "I don't think that's going to happen EVER, so, not a problem."

Then she took it further and said, "What if you showed up to work barefoot, in a bikini, and gave a lap dance?" WHAT? Has this girl been following me on the weekends? Just kidding, Mom! At this point, I changed the subject.

What does a 3rd grader know about lap dances? Whatever. They're 4th graders now!

Stay tuned as I blog all the random things my summer school children do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home