Band-Aid Babies
I tell ya....these kids go through more Band-Aids. Every paper cut, bug bite, or evil eye needs a Band-Aid. I'm almost out of the emergency supply our nurse gives us. I didn't ever run out in 4th grade. I've had to start assessing the boo-boos to their severity. I've offered to kiss them to see if that will save me an Owie Sticker. Half the time I can't even see the wound they claim to be causing them unbearable pain. That which would be remedied by the placement of a piece of tape. I had to scold a girl today for screaming bloody murder on the playground. I really thought she had broken her leg from the sounds of her blood-curdling screams. Turns out, she just needed a Band-Aid. Wasn't any blood. Now if only this simple remedy would fix all my problems as it appears to fix theirs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home